Kolab Down Part 3

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Tue Jan 18 17:15:41 CET 2011

I am aware of that.

My objective was to restore email service to my company after being down for
36 hours.

My next objective is to find out WHY it happened.

Do you have any input on why it happened instead of what not to do?
--
Jeffrey Walls
IT Manager

http://www.browntransmission.com

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email.