Webclient automatic access

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Wed Sep 8 14:31:19 CEST 2010

Hi,
	I need to simulate an automatic access to Kolab webmail.
I mean from another web server I need to include a link passing login information to kolab webmail.

The user has access to his private area in his web server (different form kolab server, but in
the same DMZ) and wants to click on a link without having to retype username and password.

Is there a way to call kolab webmail passing username and password to bypass login page?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,