ZPush now trying 0.7.1-2

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Nov 4 13:31:31 CET 2010

Hello

I have been testing the ZPush Plugin for Kolab the last couple of weeks. And I
must say I am very impressed so far it works very nice.

One Things I observed:
In my case the Picture seems not to be updated. I am not sure if this is
related to my N900 and its Exchange or if this is an backend issue. Maybe
someone can check if thats correct.

Another Thing which might be nice.
In the webmail frontend you can change between foldermode etc. First is that
Phone specific or Account specific if so maybe adding the Setting to a specific
device would be nice. And having another account/device specific setting for
provisioning on/off would also be nice.

Thanks for the Great work.
Take Care