ZPush now trying 0.7.1-2

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Thu Nov 4 15:07:46 CET 2010

Hello Alexander
Thank you for your nices words.

Le 04/11/2010 13:31, Alexander Schröter a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I have been testing the ZPush Plugin for Kolab the last couple of weeks. And I
> must say I am very impressed so far it works very nice.
>
> One Things I observed:
> In my case the Picture seems not to be updated. I am not sure if this is
> related to my N900 and its Exchange or if this is an backend issue. Maybe
> someone can check if thats correct.

some noticed that on the nokia i will check
> Another Thing which might be nice.
> In the webmail frontend you can change between foldermode etc. First is that
> Phone specific or Account specific if so maybe adding the Setting to a specific
> device would be nice. And having another account/device specific setting for
> provisioning on/off would also be nice.
you can update the variable in the config file
  define("KOLAB_MOBILES_FOLDERMODE","iphone:ipod:ipad");
to tell that a kind of phone is in folder mode.

For the N and E nokia series the mode is flatmode with the backend 0.7.1

For the provisionning more hard , because is in the Z-push core

Alain
Regards