Shared folders in mixed case op upper xase

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Mon Jun 14 11:12:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am Montag 14 Juni 2010, 10:54:50 schrieb Christian Rößler:
> So, which file(s) would I need to edit to have the mailbox
created in
> mixed/upper case, too?

I'd supect glitches all over the place, but it is kolabd
that creates the mailboxes based on the ldap entries.
On debian that should be libkolab-perl, with most files
beeing under /usr/share/perl5/Kolab

regards
Alex

--

Visit ModuleWorks at:

IMTS 2010, 13.09 - 18.09 - Chicago, East Building Booth
E4120
Euromold 2010, 01.12 - 04.12 - Frankfurt, Hall 11.0 E102

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.