UPDATE: Upgrade/migrate from Kolab 2.1 SUSE Native install to OpenPKG 2.2.3 version DB problems Debian5

Skip Morse skipmorse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:47:43 CEST 2010

I was able to fix the DB errors, instead of only copying the
mailboxes.db and annotations.db, I copied also, the whole db folder,
db.backup1, db.backup2, and the deliver.db and it's folder (and
changed to proper permissions after)...

I had a slight issue with a blank screen on horde, but i was able to
login with explorer, so I can try to piece that out...

My main concern at this point is that within horde, all mail is
showing as unseen, is this normal, or is there a way around this?  I
thought the seen info was held within each user's mail directory,
maybe that's not the case?