kolab - opensuse 11.1

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Wed May 20 09:29:19 CEST 2009

Richard Bos wrote:
-- snip --
>> Mail received. :) Worked like a charm.
>> The only issue was this:
>> I only got this error while doing "# zypper in kolab" and it installed
>> all the other packages:
>> Installation of horde-form-0.0.2-4.16 failed:
>> (with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed:
>> Package "/var/lib/pear/Horde_Form.xml" is not valid
>> install failed
>> error: %post(horde-form-0.0.2-4.16.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 1
>>
>> Abort, retry, ignore? [A/r/i]: i
>>

> Hmmm, there is an easy trick to make this warning harmless, which is already
> used in horde-token/horde-token.  The trick is the "|| echo"  piece.
> pear install --nodeps --soft --force --register-only %{xmldir}/%{prj}.xml ||
> echo > /dev/null
> But I would like to know why the installation of the Horde_Form.xml file
> fails...  If this error always happen, please let us know.

Richard,

Do you want me to do this?

# pear install --nodeps --soft --force --register-only
horde-form/horde-form.xml || echo > /dev/null
Attempting to discover channel "horde-form"...
downloading ?url=horde-form%3A80%2Fchannel.xml ...
Starting to download ?url=horde-form%3A80%2Fchannel.xml (1,915 bytes)
....done: 1,915 bytes
Package "horde-form/horde-form.xml" is not valid
install failed

I will try this with one more installation in a test VM and revert with
the results.

I am also unable to log in into the webclient. It makes a log in attempt
and returns to the same page. Haven't found anything suspicious in the
apache or mail logs. Please do guide me where to look for any log.

Is there an IRC where you guys hang out? That may help speed up the
testing cycles.

Regards,
SB