kolab - opensuse 11.1

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Tue May 19 07:25:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

Following instructions at http://en.opensuse.org/kolab , I don't seem to
get a repo for 11.1 as it is also mentioned on the Talk/Discussions page.

Hence I proceeded with factory but that has landed me with the same
problem as Richard's.

I have the following kolab rpms installed:

# rpm -qa|grep -i kolab
cyrus-imapd-kolab-2.3.13-63.1
php5-pear-kolab_filter-2.2.0-5.67
kolab-webclient-1.2-2.1
perl-kolab-2.2.1.90_cvs20090503-1.3
php5-pear-kolab_freebusy-2.1.99-12.76
kolab-freebusy-2.1.99-17.35
kolab-2.2.1.90_cvs20090503-4.1
php5-imap-kolab-5.2.6-38.1
kolab-webadmin-2.2.0.99_cvs20090222-2.9
kolab-filter-2.1.99-18.12
imap-kolab-lib-2006c1_suse-133.30

There is definitely something wrong as there is no
/usr/bin/kolabmailboxfilter or kolabfilter

I have a few queries:
1. Is it advisable to go the 11.1 route or 10.3 on opensuse as of now?
If 10.3, then is this the right way -
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2009-May/009830.html ?
2. Have you managed to resolve your issue? If yes, could you please
share the same?

The wiki at http://en.opensuse.org/kolab needs some more cleanup.
Someone who has achieved complete/partial success, please  take the
initiative.
Or I shall definitely do it if I achieve it.

Thanks,
SB