kolab - opensuse 11.1

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue May 5 22:31:07 CEST 2009

Op dinsdag 05 mei 2009 00:21:40 schreef Carsten Burghardt:
> Kolab 2.2.0 had the following in the master.cf:
> kolabfilter     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
> user=kolab null_sender= argv=/usr/bin/php5
>     -c /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
>     -f /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/kolabfilter.php
>     --
>     -h @@@fqdnhostname@@@
>     -s ${sender}
>     -r ${recipient}
>     -c ${client_address}
>     -u ${sasl_username}
>
> That was changed in 2.2.1 to:
> kolabfilter     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
> user=kolab null_sender= argv=/usr/bin/php5
>     -c /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
>     -f /usr/bin/kolabfilter
>     --
>     --host=@@@fqdnhostname@@@
>     --sender=${sender}
>     --recipient=${recipient}
>     --client=${client_address}
>     --user=${sasl_username}
>     --config=/etc/kolab/filter/kolabfilter.conf
>
> So I only need to know if I should change this back or enter something in
> the user profile. No big thing at all but seems to be a little missing
> piece.

I have the same differences:

kolab2:/var/tmp # diff master.cf-2.2.0  /etc/postfix/master.cf-2.2.1
86c86
< kolabpolicy    unix  -       n       n       -       -       spawn user=kolab argv=/usr/share/kolab/scripts/kolab_smtpdpolicy
---
> kolabpolicy    unix  -       n       n       -       -       spawn user=kolab argv=/usr/bin/kolab_smtpdpolicy
90c90
<     -f /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/kolabfilter.php
---
>     -f /usr/bin/kolabfilter

100c101
<     -f /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/kolabmailboxfilter.php
---
>     -f /usr/bin/kolabmailboxfilter

Both versions are working (email wise) for me.
Hope this helps.

--
Richard