Kontact Windows client - questions (url handler; spelling)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 6 10:25:13 CEST 2009

Marc,

again thanks for giving our beta version a spin on windows
and for reporting back.

Am Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 21:39:34 schrieb kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com:
> I am using Kontact Version 1.3 (enterprise4 0.20090220.928360) Windows.  I
> have two questions:

> 2. How to I set up spell checking for kmail?  When I use Tools:Spelling in
> the compose window, it does not actually check anything.  Also, I do not
> see the spelling settings that (I think) are present in kmail on Linux in
> the composer settings.

Our development team has "rebased" our enterprise branchto profit form the
latest kde 4.2 improvements in the core libraries. Spell checking should work
with the freshest development version.
(Note our pipeline of quality control may or may not release a version before
this which currently is in testing.)

Bernhard