Migration from kolab 2.2.0 to 2.2.2 question

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Aug 14 17:54:14 CEST 2009

Hi all,
	In 1st.README file in the upgrade section I found this sentence:

6. Before starting the LDAP server the database must be restored from
    the ldif (with Horde preferences filtered out, since these are now
    stored in files):

I have some Horde preferences now in my 2.2.0.

After the upgrade are these preferences lost or have I something to do?

Thanks.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,