Kontact/Win Beta: 2 questions...

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Tue Apr 21 14:54:34 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I today gave Kolab/Win beta (20090313) a try on a virtual machine.  I
*really* looks promising, good work!

I saw two things:
(1) I didn't install gpg4win, and when I select a rfc3156 encrypted
message, the display says "Diese Nachricht ist
verschlüsselt.[newline][padlock icon]Nachricht entschlüsseln".  Looks
like a utf8 issue in the localisation.

(2) I have my own plus several shared calendars, everything was
recognised properly.  However, in the Calendar display, selecting the
"day", "week" or "work week" ("Arbeitswoche") will simply show a huge
grey area instead of appointments.  The "Month" view works as expected.

Are these known issues, or should I add them to the tracker?

Thanks, Albrecht.