Kontact/Win Beta: 2 questions...

Lucas Hendricks LHendricks at austinent.com
Tue Apr 21 20:13:56 CEST 2009

As pointed out to me the #2 issue is already on the tracker, I think.

There is a resize bar you can grab onto at the bottom of the gray area
(click at the bottom and drag up).  If you resize the calendar display with
this it does save it for future sessions of Kontact/win for playing with in
the mean time.

Lucas