Kontact e35 packages

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Sun Apr 26 21:25:57 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 21 April 2009 02:37:30 am Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag, 20. April 2009 23:24:00 schrieb John McMonagle:
> > Any chance they are keys for the Kontact e35 repository at
> > http://apt.intevation.org
>
> We haven't fully added this feature, yet.
> Use https to secure the download for now.

I copied the packages and added them in our internal repository.
I don't want any unsigned sources in production .
Made a simple script with apt-ftparchive and gpg.
Having a release is nice for use in preferences.
This is a link on how to do it:
http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/getwiki/html/ch03.en.html#smallpublicpackagearchive
Actually a lot better than how I'm doing it :-)

John