Solved? [Was: Probably Horde Bug/Attendee status not shown anymore]

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 19 15:33:01 CEST 2008

Gunnar Wrobel schrieb:
> Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:
>
>> Am 18.09.2008 14:02:36 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
>>> I believe I found a bug in the way Horde creates text/calendar parts.
>>> See issue <https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3050> for
>>> details.
>>
>> A fix is available in the issue.  Now, Outlook w/ the Konsec connector
>> recognises the vcalendar part.  It *doesn't* recognise the sender of
>> the accept message, but insert a new participant, but that's a
>> different story...
>
> Did you submit a bug for that? :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar
Hello Albrecht,

I'm not quite sure, if your fix also fixes my problem since none of the
involved clients was Horde. So, I'm afraid it is not solved, yet. Still,
there might of course be a similiar problem with the Horde client as well.

Best regards,
Saim

>> Cheers, Albrecht.

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/