Solved? [Was: Probably Horde Bug/Attendee status not shown anymore]

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Sep 19 13:57:39 CEST 2008

Quoting Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:

> Am 19.09.2008 12:48:44 schrieb(en) Gunnar Wrobel:
>>> It *doesn't* recognise the sender of the accept message, but insert
>>> a new participant, but that's a different story...
>>
>> Did you submit a bug for that? :)
>
> I'm currently testing the 2.0 beta version of the Konsec connector, as
> we need support for Outlook 2007 and (ugh!) Vista.  Looking at the
> source of the vcalendar parts sent by Horde and Outlook, I suspect the
> cause is the 'ATTENDEE' entry which, if created by Horde, contains the
> CN attribute.  I already reported that issue to Konsec.  Should I also
> open an issue for that?

Depends on whether this a Horde issue or not :) If something needs
fixing in Horde a bug would be good. I'm currently not too deep into
the iTip stuff of the Kolab Server which will change next week when I
do the testing round for Kolab Server 2.2.1. So if this stuff needs
testing in the new server version I could use a reminder.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Thanks, Albrecht.

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg