Kolab-users list for german speakers?

Loïc Elineau loic.elineau at benefacere.fr
Wed Jan 16 16:54:08 CET 2008

Hello,
I totally agree with Johannes Graumann. I would have writen exactly the same,
including the german part. 'tut mir Leid.
When Kolab will be stable, full-featured and documented, it will be time to
create lists in each language, to help newbies to start-up rapidly. But for
now, using Kolab successfully implies to access the whole knowledge base.

Regards,

Loïc Elineau