Kolab-users list for german speakers?

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:45:15 CET 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 4:54 PM, Loïc Elineau <loic.elineau at benefacere.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
> I totally agree with Johannes Graumann. I would have writen exactly the same,
> including the german part. 'tut mir Leid.
> When Kolab will be stable, full-featured and documented, it will be time to
> create lists in each language, to help newbies to start-up rapidly. But for
> now, using Kolab successfully implies to access the whole knowledge base.

This is good arguments to not spend to much time for German translation, BUT
the German community could bring something to the Kolab community.
This is a good idea to accept any contribution from all around the world.

"kolab-users-de" is better, because, Ich weis nicht was sol "anwender"
bedeut  :-)

> Regards,
>
> Loïc Elineau
>

> On Wednesday 16 January 2008 15:01:52 Johannes Graumann wrote:
> > I dislike the idea. It fragments the knowledge base provided by the mailing
> > list archives and pulls parts of it into a realm only accessible by those
> > speaking German. And yes, ich spreche Deutsch. Which sys-admin inclined
> > person isn't able to follow a technical discussion in English these days?
> >
> > Joh
> >
> > Emanuel Schütze wrote:
> > > Hi Kolab lists,
> > >
> > > in germany, we (from Intevation) notice an increasing interest in Kolab.
> > > In our opinion it could be expedient to create a german-speaking Kolab
> > > user list; called e.g. "kolab-users-de" or "kolab-anwender".
> > > What are you think about?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Emanuel

Alain Spineux