Kolab-users list for german speakers?

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Wed Jan 16 18:29:28 CET 2008

Hear, hear!
I, too, would welcome posts in other languages.  I could probably
understand German better than some of the output from logs. <grin>  I do
truly appreciate having the ability to get help in English as my German
is primarily limited to knowing the difference between du and Sie.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington