Cannot get freebusy to work in Kontact

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Thu Dec 4 11:11:56 CET 2008

On Wednesday 8 October 2008 10:24:43 ITSEF Admin wrote:
> I'm trying to get freebusy to work in my own Kontact (enterprise35) - so
> far without luck.

No ideas, anyone? I still can't use freebusy. I *think* it might have
something to do with the interaction Kontact<->kwallet, but that's just a
hunch. My Kontact simply does not send out the username/password needed to
retrieve the freebusy information - and it does not ask for one, either, no
matter what I do... I'll include the original description below for
completeness.

Regards,

Thomas