Cannot get freebusy to work in Kontact

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Dec 10 17:14:31 CET 2008

On Thursday 4 December 2008 11:11:56 ITSEF Admin wrote:
> No ideas, anyone? I still can't use freebusy. I *think* it might have
> something to do with the interaction Kontact<->kwallet, but that's just a
> hunch. My Kontact simply does not send out the username/password needed to
> retrieve the freebusy information - and it does not ask for one, either, no
> matter what I do... I'll include the original description below for
> completeness.

Still not working. I just tried the following:

- close kontact
- remove kwalletrc
- remove apps/kwallet
- change the freebusy section in korganizerrc to match that of an account
where freebusy is working
- start kontact

No change. "My" kontact still does not send any username in its HTTP request,
while the same kontact (i.e. on the same PC) in another (Linux-)account
(hence with slightly different settings *somewhere*) does send the user name.

Does that ring a bell with someone? I'm really out of ideas...

Cheerio,

Thomas