cannot delete shared calendar with spaces in the name

Lucas Hendricks LHendricks at austinent.com
Wed Dec 3 19:29:14 CET 2008

Hello,

I have created some shared calendars in the horde admin interface that
included spaces in the name and they seem buggy.  I could not subscribe to
them via url and they will not let me delete them either through admin or
horde.  When I set them to delete in the admin interface they say "Folder
deleted, awaiting cleanup..." but then never delete and after cleanup runs
they're still there.

I'm only on a beta install and I will most likely do a clean install when
2.2.1 comes out so it's not an issue that needs much thought wasted on it (I
will just not use spaces in folder names in the future).   I just wanted to
check here to see if someone knows how to fix this off the top of their
heads or if it should be considered a feature.

Lucas Hendricks