How to prevent User manipulation on shared folder depending the rights of a Outlook 2003 folder etc.

ComCept Net GmbH Andrea Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Sun Jun 17 13:41:56 CEST 2007

Hi all

Now following problem..... If a User "A" with Outlook 2003 and Toltec is
sharing a folder let's say with read/write (full rights) to another user "B"
(also Outlook 2003 and Toltec) this user "B" is able to manipulte this
rights again and to delete the received shared folder from user "A".

Now my question:

- Because the user "B" must view, create and modify the entries of the
shared folder from User "A" what kind of rights the shared folder must have
that user "B" is not anymore able to manipulte the rights and to delete the
folder.

We are using Toltec 2.1.0 and Kolab 2.1

- Would be the better solution to use shared folder function from Kolab
itself (create one from WebInterface)?
- Do we have any problems if we would create one from WebInterface and the
stuff in this folder would be Outlook 2003 Contacts?

Any hints appriciated.

Many thanks and kind regards

Andrea