web calendar for non kolab users

Simon Pirschel Simon.Pirschel at hug.de
Mon Jun 18 10:32:23 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I am looking for a solution to share a kolab users calendar to non kolab users.
The best way would be a web frontend.
The non Kolab user should be able to read entrys but not to send emails or create entrys.

I think a total kolab independent user would be a problem with imap authentication but maybe a "internal account" or a "ressource account" could do the trick ?!

I know horde could be a solution and is on a good way to be stable, but I don't trust it yet.

Thanks,
Simon

H&G Hansen & Gieraths EDV Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
Postfach 1605 - 53006 Bonn - Telefon: 0228/9080-0 Telefax: 0228/9080-405
Amtsgericht Bonn HR B 4027 - USt.IdNr. DE122121252
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. H. Hellmuth Hansen