Kolab-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 23

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 15:41:40 CEST 2007

look for file slapd.conf in openldap directory
It should match your domain. Is it ?

comprae fields rootdn and rootpw from kolab.conf with bind_dn and bind_pw_hash

If they dont match try updating rootpw with value from bind_pw_hash
and retry unsing bind_pw value for credential.

The best way is to use the official kolab procedure to reset the password :-)
Look the wiki or this mailing list archive to find it.

Regards

On 6/17/07, Mr. Surachai Sriaram <ninetea at hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi all
> i look at file kolab.conf and use password in section bind_pw on this file
> but i can not logon to webadmin , what string i use when logon to webadmin.
> regard.
>
> look for bind_pw in a file called kolab.conf
>

> On 6/14/07, Mr. Surachai Sriaram <ninetea at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi all
> i install kolab on debian etch from apt-get and use example ldif data for
> ldap from "/usr/share/doc/kolabd/examples/slapcat.example.com.gz" , i can
> start ldap , start kolab-webadmin but i don't know a user and password to
> logon to kolab-webadmin. Please tell me what User And Password to logon.
> regard.

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you