Newbie questions about address book, configure client and others

Rubén Gómez Antolí lobo at mucharuina.com
Fri Jul 20 13:19:16 CEST 2007

Hello Joh,

Sorry for big, big delay in answer, I don't only computing jobs and we
have a lot of work now.

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> What isn't working?

(The question is about wasn't working with kolabwizard to configure an
kolab user)

Well, I don't say that isn't working, I say that I need to configure
more things

I'll itemize now the step to configure an account:

- Add user to kolab, and to kolab's groups throug web interface.
- Use kolabwizard.
- Run kmail and change option to visible groupware folders.
- Configure SMTP transport to send mails throug kolab.
- Need to delete in korganizer local resource.
- Need to configure "personal" page of korganizer.
- Need to configure "groupware" page of korganizer.
- Configure "free/busy" page of korganizer.
- Configure "group work" manually: add groups acounts, add perms...

Are there a "fast" method to configure it?

> Joh

Thanks so much for your answers.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.