Exclude folders from sync?

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Wed Mar 15 12:34:37 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 11:55:51AM +0100, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> the usual recommendation is to use subscription in the DIMAP account in
> Kontact. You can add a second account (of online IMAP type) to access all
> folders on the same server if needed. I.e. you can access the archive
> folders which you're not subscribed to using online IMAP. You subscribe to
> the folders which hold data being needed offline. In the account
> configuration for your disconnected IMAP account there you choose to access
> only folders you're subscribed to.

Hm, I can't seem to get this to work. I just created an ordinary IMAP
account for the same user account (i.e. same server and all as the Kolab
DIMAP account), but if I unsubscribe any folder in the Kolab account, it
gets unsubscribed for the IMAP account as well - is there a trick I
missed?

Cheerio,

Thomas