Toltec Connector problem

Koen De Vos kdevos at vanhengel.irisnet.be
Thu Jan 26 12:21:45 CET 2006

Hi,

I've noticed the same behaviour, which apparently occurred when the
workstations (Windows XP SP2 Dutch, Outlook 2003, Latest Toltec) had gone
into stand-by mode at night.

I've signalled it to Toltec, but never got a response.

Right now, we're considering abandoning the Kolab-server since this proved
to be a serious problem (and there was no way to determine easily who had
lost connection and who was still up-to-date, except telling users they had
to verify the last synchronisation time on the toltec-tab every time they
used an agenda - hardly an elegant or user-friendly solution).

Kind Regards,

Koen De Vos