Toltec Connector problem

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Jan 26 13:12:58 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006 11:15 schrieb Holger Leskien:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 08:56:26AM +0100, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Well, I haven't found a pattern for why and when that problem happens.
> > So I just want to ask on this list if anybody else has this problem or
> > perhaps even knows a solution.
>
> I think I have observed this too. If I understand you correctly, this
> has nothing to do with the Connector going offline (red status) because
> of unexplainable protocol handshake errors?

The line with the folder to be processed is at 0% and IIRC the text is red.
The button to restart a connection to a server which has been offline is
disabled.
As there is no reset button, I think all one can do is to restart Outlook.

Actually I'm using KDE+Kontact myself, but as I'm somewhat responsible for
the introduction of Kolab in our company, people come to me whenever there
are problems.

Andreas