Howto install Razor2 plugin for SpamAssassin?

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 13 12:07:01 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:58:22AM +0200, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> radoeka <radoeka at xs4all.nl> writes:
>
> > On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 10:57:57AM +0200, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> >> Ger Apeldoorn <g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl> writes:
> >> I also integrated razor2, pyzor and dcc into the Kolab/Gentoo
> >> version. Use is optional and users can turn on these external checks
> >> by setting the "spam" use flag.
> >>
> >> This is the local.cf that I use for the etc/kolab/templates directory:
> >>
> >> http://projects.gunnarwrobel.de/kolab/browser/ebuilds/net-mail/kolabd/files/local.cf.template
> >
> > Hi Gunnar,
> >
> > would it be possible to add this to the templates directory of kolab?
> > (Would it make sense, etc to do so)?
>
> Hm, no I don't think so. To disallow the external checks is a
> reasonable default setting for the kolab server. Only if this would be
> a configurable setting within the kolab webadmin frontend it would be
> useful to have the corresponding spamassassin templates in the
> kolab/templates dir.
>
> In Gentoo I can move such optional features into use flags so that the
> user can activate the optional features during compile time.

Are 'use flags' gentoo (build) specific or is it an extension to your
kolab?

Anyway, I think that the template for e.g. razor could be part of the
templates directory.  It would mean that the real config file will be
created.  It does not mean that e.g. razor must be installed.  In case
a distro (openpkg e.g.) does not use it, the TARGET could be /dev/null ;)

> But we could try to get the instructions into the wiki as a possible
> extension of kolab.

That wouldbe nice.

--
Richard