Howto install Razor2 plugin for SpamAssassin?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Thu Apr 13 11:58:22 CEST 2006

radoeka <radoeka at xs4all.nl> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 10:57:57AM +0200, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>> Ger Apeldoorn <g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl> writes:
>> I also integrated razor2, pyzor and dcc into the Kolab/Gentoo
>> version. Use is optional and users can turn on these external checks
>> by setting the "spam" use flag.
>>
>> This is the local.cf that I use for the etc/kolab/templates directory:
>>
>> http://projects.gunnarwrobel.de/kolab/browser/ebuilds/net-mail/kolabd/files/local.cf.template
>
> Hi Gunnar,
>
> would it be possible to add this to the templates directory of kolab?
> (Would it make sense, etc to do so)?

Hm, no I don't think so. To disallow the external checks is a
reasonable default setting for the kolab server. Only if this would be
a configurable setting within the kolab webadmin frontend it would be
useful to have the corresponding spamassassin templates in the
kolab/templates dir.

In Gentoo I can move such optional features into use flags so that the
user can activate the optional features during compile time.

But we could try to get the instructions into the wiki as a possible
extension of kolab.

Regards,

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org