sunbird calendar and ssl

Ed Wissner ewissner at gmlogic.com
Tue Sep 6 17:46:32 CEST 2005

i am having a difficult time setting up my Sunbird calendars to work with
Kolab.  I set everything up according to instructions and had the chared
calendars working fine for about two weeks.  Then the computer was rebooted.
I now cannot connect to the server with sunbird.  the certificate being
issued is now from 'localhost.F|5482' not my server name.  After accepting
the certificate I get a 'file not found' status 404 error message.  I cannot
browse to the Kolab managment utility as well (same error: 404).  Can you
help me?  We have come to depend on the calendar service.  I have tried
running the kolab_bootstrap utility to no avail.  I rebuilt the kolab
server, but a reboot broke it again.
thanks, ed