personal opinion.....

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 30 17:48:09 CET 2005

Op zondag 30 oktober 2005 13:02, schreef Martin Konold:
> There is already an effort going on in porting Kolab to Debian and
> openSUSE. You may help these people.

Indeed.  Together with Marcus I'm working on the suse "port".  We need people
that are willing to test the patched postfix and cyrus packages on their
systems (suse10).  We're currently busy with creating the kolab rpms.  A lot
of work now goes into determining the correct paths and users settings that
kolab requires.  Let us know if you want to help.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless