Error parsing free/busy (and a few questions)

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Tue Oct 11 14:35:57 CEST 2005

* Martin Konold (martin.konold at erfrakon.de) wrote:
> Am Montag 10 Oktober 2005 19:39 schrieb Dr. David Alan Gilbert:

> I just verified that in my installation of Kolab 2.0.1 the following URL works
> nicely in Konqueror:
>
> https://mail.hq.erfrakon.de/freebusy/martin.konold%40erfrakon.de.ifb

Hmm OK.

> > freebusy[30889]: Debug: user=otheruser at mydomain.com,
>
> Are you 100% confident that "otheruser at mydomain.com" is a valid uid and that
> this user has indeed some appointement in her calendar?

Yes,  Also I've found if I quite and restart the kontact client it complains of
being unable to upload (getting the 404 in the same way).

> >   1) Does the client cache the contact list
>
> What do you mean?

If I am away from the network and I want to book a meeting (that will get
synced next time I connect) can I still get the contact list? Normally
if I'm on the network I would have got the other contact via LDAP, so
does the client cache the ldap lookup?

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /