Error parsing free/busy (and a few questions)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Oct 10 21:07:20 CEST 2005

Am Montag 10 Oktober 2005 19:39 schrieb Dr. David Alan Gilbert:

Hi,

> Following the url in a browser gives me a 'not found' on the server, so
> looking at /kolab/var/resmgr/freebusy.log shows:

I just verified that in my installation of Kolab 2.0.1 the following URL works
nicely in Konqueror:

https://mail.hq.erfrakon.de/freebusy/martin.konold%40erfrakon.de.ifb

> freebusy[30889]: Debug: user=otheruser at mydomain.com,

Are you 100% confident that "otheruser at mydomain.com" is a valid uid and that
this user has indeed some appointement in her calendar?

>   1) Does the client cache the contact list

What do you mean?

Regards,
-- martin

--