Kontact in KDE 3.3 vs in 3.4 [auf Viren überprüft]

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri May 27 10:27:23 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 23. Mai 2005 14:43 schrieb Hans Moser:

Hi,

> Are there any *main* differences in Kontact between the KDE versions 3.3
> and 3.4 with the Kolab-server?

> We plan to go in production with SuSE 9.2, which is with KDE 3.3 by
> default.

If you depend on KDE 3.3 than it is definitely best to go with the Proko2
branch which got most quality assurance and was the target for our customer.

The Proko2 branch was developed with KDE 3.3 not 3.4.

Kontact in KDE 3.4.1 shall also be fine but got less testing.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany