Kontact in KDE 3.3 vs in 3.4 [auf Viren überprüft]

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue May 24 11:18:58 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 23. Mai 2005 15:33 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi,

> > We plan to go in production with SuSE 9.2, which is with KDE 3.3 by
> > default. There is 3.4 for 9.2, but it's noch that much supported by SuSE

> Kolab 2. (You might want to use the proko2 branch of kdepim, but there you
> won't get support from the distributors either.)

The proko2 branch is based on KDE 3.3 and comes with full quality assurance
testing and support from the  (commercial) Kolab Konsortium.

On the other hand I highly recommend to either use kontact from the 3.4 branch
or the upcoming 3.4.1 but not 3.4(.0).

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany