syncml

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Feb 23 10:51:15 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005 09:10 schrieb Stefan:

Hi Stefan,

> 3) let it communicate with the kolab daemon (that could be easily done,
> with the help of one of the core kolab developers (they know the interfaces
> to deal with.)

The kolabd is probably the wrong component to talk to as the kolabd knows
nothing about PIM data. It is only responsible for maintaining the server
(e.g. creating mailboxes, restarting services etc.)

BTW: Can you provide me with an authorative source about the syncML protocol
and the syncML sw / devices?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany