Free email archiving solution for Kolab

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Thu Dec 22 11:49:19 CET 2005

Dear Kolab users,

as already announced on our website (www.inovox.de) we will provide 50
free licenses of our Enterprise EMail Monitoring suite to companies that
use Kolab.
As the support for Alfresco (www.alfresco.org) will soon be completed we
can connect a free ECM server apart from big vendors such as Documentum or
Opentext.
This means that you now have the chance to get a powerful and free of
charge solution that archives all emails in the background in case of
legal issues or inquiries from the tax authorities.
If you are interested in this contact me directly per email and provide a
short summary of your Kolab use case and the number of user licenses you
need.

Best Regards and Merry Christmas

Carsten Burghardt