WG: Kolab2 on 64Bit-Linux

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Dec 6 02:55:19 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2005 21:18 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

> My hope would be that a 64bit machine running an 32bit GNU/Linux operating
> system would produce 32bit binaries by default.

Unfortunately this is not the case for gmp. When gmp is compiled it tries to
be smart and detects the 64bit capabilities even on a 32bit Linux OS.

In order to compile a 32bit gmp on 32bit Linux you must manually tweak the
building process (./configure mainly).

As I stopped watching this ml you must mail me directly if you have further
comments/questions.

Regards,
-- martin

--