mailmanintegration

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Tue Dec 6 05:42:53 CET 2005

I am still trying to slove the mailman-integration problem on my Mandriva 2006
server.
I found this

 If you use the local_transport, aliases won't be expanded and you'll
have to use the virtual table, however this buys you the capability to
send the same message to various recipients at once, so cyrus will store
it just once (single instance store, for that you'll have to
adjust the local_destination_recipient_limit in postfix).

If you use mailbox_transport aliases *will* be expanded before
delivering the message to cyrus, however if a message has many
recipients it will be delivered individually to each recipient, so it will be
stored multiple times in the mailstore.
Probably kolab chose the former

How would it change it from
"local_transport = kolabmailboxfilter"
to "mailbox_transport =????"

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All e-mail from this domain is scanned for viruses