Installing Kolab2 on "Sarge"

Ira Abramov lists-kolab-users at ira.abramov.org
Tue Sep 7 15:32:48 CEST 2004

Quoting Stefan Lang, from the post of Tue, 07 Sep:
> Hi,
>
> forget I my mail regarding gcc and so on!
> The debian packet management fooled me a bit!
> NOW I have installed the correct compiler and preprocessor and it does its
> job!
> What do I have to do after the never ending compile task?
> /etc/init.d/kolab start   ???????
> and then configuering the system with the webfrontend??

one thing before that, is to run the bootstrap. look for the QIM on the
kroupware site, it links into the CVS tree (no idea why it's not a bit
more accessible.)

has anyone got any answers for my three earlier posts?

Appreciated,
Ira.

--
Patron of the arts