Installing Kolab2 on "Sarge"

Stefan Lang stefan at organet.com
Tue Sep 7 15:19:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

forget I my mail regarding gcc and so on!
The debian packet management fooled me a bit!
NOW I have installed the correct compiler and preprocessor and it does its
job!
What do I have to do after the never ending compile task?
/etc/init.d/kolab start   ???????
and then configuering the system with the webfrontend??

Thanks and bye
Stefan