Installing Kolab2 on "Sarge"

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 7 17:32:41 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 7. September 2004 15:19 schrieb Stefan Lang:

Hi Stefan,

> NOW I have installed the correct compiler and preprocessor and it does its
> job!

Good!

> What do I have to do after the never ending compile task?
> /etc/init.d/kolab start   ???????
> and then configuering the system with the webfrontend??

Which version of Kolab are you installing?

The basic procedure is always to firstly bootstrap the install and then do all
configuration via the web interface.

https://server.tld/admin/

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de