relaying mails to "old" mailserver

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Fri Oct 15 13:16:37 CEST 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 13.06, Ronald Mohr wrote:
> Hi List
> At the moment I'd like to use kolab as a relay to the "old" mailserver and
> switch later on.
> I have 2 new accounts on kolab and the others in my domain should be
> relayed.
Is it not easier to the other way around? have the other mailserver already in
place forward to the new kolab server and then switch, thats how we have done
all our migrations.

> beside this question, this is a general question for me howto configure
> further things. Will the admin-page be extended in the future therefor, or
> is configuring services something, that should generally better be done in
> configs.
If you mean the relay/domain issues I think this will be handled post kolab2
time, what other features are you missing from the services page ?

--
Matt Douhan
http://www.fruitsalad.org