unable to create mailbox on ZfOS snapshot 20040407002609

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Mon Aug 23 19:06:21 CEST 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 18.41, Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed Kolab ZfOS snapshot 20040407002609 on one of our client's
> machines. Everything went well until I created a new user:
>
> Aug 23 12:01:20 mail kolabd[30231]: Y Warning: Unable to create mailbox
> `user/hh at domain.tld', Error = `Permission denied'

hmm we have just seen this on the Kolab 2 server and it was recently solved, I
have a Kolab 1 server also running and have not seen this at all though.

if you login manually with cyradm --user manager localhost and do "cm
user/hh at domain.tld" then what happens?

ALso if you check the mailarchives for kolab-users I put together a small
document on how to debug the Kolab server, it may be useful for you to read.

rgds

Matt