UPDATE: KEP 2: Modification of datetime: store local time, add 'tz' attribute (revision #10743)

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Thu Dec 23 08:51:40 CET 2010

Hi Joon,

On Thursday 23 December 2010 06.52:50 Joon Radley wrote:
> I see this is a MUST requirement. What happens to format implementers that
> cannot support this as this statement assumes that the developers control
> the whole client code? This calculation is done in Outlook and we have
> very little control over it.

That's a good question.

What can/do you pass on to Outlook, and how is it treated?

I'm wondering whether you aren't already doing what the KEP requests
implicitly, because I didn't hear reports of events jumping one hour between
standard and DST for Outlook with Toltec.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve