P.O. Boxes etc

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Nov 9 08:26:39 CET 2006

Hi,

Outlook provides for 3 addresses. Any or all of the addresses can be postal
addresses, depending if a field is set.

Introducing a new sub object <pobox> will not work as it cannot fit into the
current scheme. Adding a field to the <address> sub object, marking a
address as a mail address, will work 100%.

So if you introduce a new sub object please just prepend it with the k-
prefix e.g.. <k-pobox>.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC