[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Thu Feb 12 17:13:46 CET 2015

Hello Jeroen,

> very much appreciate your attendance, would you think you have
> anything to add to the agenda as well?
I am quite happy with the stability of the fresh install on Debian
Wheezy and CentOS6. My tests run fine on Development each night. I am
not testing upgrades.

One point of discussion might be CentOS7. I have fixed a couple of bugs
for that, but I am not finished yet.

Another point for discussion: should we just fix bugs in git and with
patches to Kolab:Development, and later do a tag on git and a new
package after 3.4. Or are we at a point where you will still do new
packages from git?

> I intend to make meetings like these a more regular thing as well, not
> just related to release blockers, but also roadmap and such.
This is good indeed!
We might want to discuss the inclusion of the TBits ISP patches
(customers managing their own domains with domain quota and maximum
number of accounts) in one form or another, after the release of Kolab
3.4.

Thanks,
   Timotheus