[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

jeroen at kolab.org jeroen at kolab.org
Thu Feb 12 17:41:38 CET 2015

Yes, a shift of reference platform from EL6 to EL7 was originally planned for after the Kolab 3.4 release, so we can discuss the tech. issues with this release, or in a meeting afterwards. If there's not too much to do for the Kolab 3.4 release of course we would start picking up the slack on EL7 and, I suppose, any Jessie/Sid work and so forth.

As to the git tagging and/or patching vs. tarballing new releases of individual pieces of software, it is my intention to free that up as well, including uploads to the mirror.ks.c/pub/releases/ location and "editcomponents" roghts in Bugzilla.

I'm also exploring a "better git" with review tools and CI, however these topics go a little beyond the scope of a 3.4 release ;-)

Sent from my iPhone